Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 79

8/7

EVERYONE! I love the people I meet here on my mission. This area is on fire. We are always meeting new people and we are able to see so many miracles each day. I know those miracles are from Heavenly Father. They don't just happen out of coincidence. 

We are teaching this family from Micronesia and I LOVE them! They are the best. They have so many questions and want to learn about how they can all feel the spirit more in their lives. This week we (not out of coincidence) have a member of their ward who served his mission on their island and speaks their language so he is able to really answer their questions in a way they can understand. We watched the restoration video with them and the spirit was so strong. The experience Joseph Smith had was incredible and always brings the spirit. I know that the experience he had brings so many eternal truths into our lives.

We met a girl this week who NEEDS the gospel in his life. She has been through a lot and knows that she is in need of some peace. I know that peace comes from Jesus Christ. This Gospel is true everyone and the Lord leads and Guides this work so ALL of His children can be apart of it.

I LOVE YOU ALL!! KEEP THE FAITH

Sister Summer Stone

Pictures:
1. Group of us at zone conf that are going home... haha
2. lol part 2

SORRY THE INTERNET IS BEING SLOW SO THOSE ARE THE ONLY PICS YOU GET THIS WEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment