Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 78

7/31

WOW! I love my mission and I know I say that every week but I am so grateful for the people we meet and the experiences we have each and every day. I know the Lord sends us to area for certain people. That was definitely true for Sister Fallas and I this week. 

QUICK RUNDOWN: 
So we've been trying to contact this referral for a few weeks and every time we go we meet someone new. This week we met her friend and his name was Melvin. Melvin was definitely placed in our path for us to share the gospel. He NEEDS it so bad. He opened up to us and shared how his brother passed away a few years ago and he's been having a really hard time with it. We were able to testify about the Atonement of Jesus Christ to him and testify about the Plan of Salvation. We told him about the Book of Mormon and the peace that comes from reading it. I know that that was exactly what he needed for us to share. We prayed with him and he was crying and telling us that he needed this message. I know that the Plan of Salvation is true and I know that because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ we can live again.

We have a new investigator that is SO prepared. She is getting baptized in about 2 weeks. We have been FLYING through the lessons with her and it reminds me of the truthfulness of everything we teach!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!! Keep the Faith!

Sister Summer Stone


Pictures!
1: 18 month mark
2: Exchanges
3: Preparation day activity last week
4: too bad no one was ready for the picture

5: the "Micronesian families kid's that we're teaching (sorry its blurry...) 



No comments:

Post a Comment