Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Week 77

7/24

HELLO EVERYONE! I seriously have like no time. But I wanna share a quick story and testimony.

So earlier this week one of our appointments weren't home (which happens all da time as a missionary). But we saw this girl sitting on the curb so we went up and decided to talk to her. We shared our testimonies about the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I KNOW that God is mindful of us all the time. Especially in these last days. I know that we have a prophet who leads us and guides us on the earth today. I know that Jesus Christ leads and guides this church. I also know that the only way to know if this gospel is true is to ask God.

I LOVE YOU ALL!!

KEEP THE FAITH

Sister Summer Stone


Pictures:
1. Beautiful Views in Twin Falls (also, we've taken this picture multiple times...it's a great contacting tool ;) hahaha)
2. Free ice cream!
3. Free ice cream pt 2 #ateittoofast
4. District Meeting







No comments:

Post a Comment