Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Week 70

5/30

Everyone!! Missions are the best things in the whole world!! I LOVE my mission! So we had transfers this week, and my new companion is Sister Amani. She's from American Samoa and she's been out for a transfer so I'm follow up training her. She is the best! 

So this week was awesome though. Literally not enough time to write about everything but happened but here's a quick story.

So we are still working with the Esta's. It's amazing how Heavenly Father will help us during our studies to know how to help our investigators for that day. So Sister Amani and I talked about how to help our investigators understand the importance of the Book of Mormon. We were able to read with Sister Esta in the Book of Mormon this week and she really came to recognize the importance of gaining her own testimony. Good stuff going on here in Filer. People come closer and closer to following their (and OUR) Saviors example each day.

Love this gospel, love the Book of Mormon. We all need to read it EVERY SINGLE day no matter how many times we've read it. That's my invitation to you today. READ THE BOOK and you WILL recieve blessings. 

LOVE YOU ALL!! Keep the faith

Sister Summer Stone

Pictures:
Preparation day this last week. We played baseball!
Bye Sister Mata :(

My new comp, Sister Amani!!




No comments:

Post a Comment