Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Week 69

5/22

Oh wow. I swear. Each week just gets better and better. This weekend we had the mission tour, MLC, Desea's baptism, and many many more miracles. 

So, lets start with the mission tour. Elder Randall K. Bennett of the 70 came for the mission tour and he is one of the most amazing men I have ever met. He loves the work and he loves missionaries. He knows how important the work is in this time. We are here to gather scattered Israel. Even if we have a black name tag on or not. We are all here to gather scattered Israel. What an amazing work we have to do here. We have no time to waste. God wants us to be out working every second of the day that we can. I am so motivated and energized to do the Lords work here in the Idaho Boise Mission. Elder Bennett really helped us understand how important we are at this time. 

Desea was baptized on Saturday. She is one of the most prepared people I have met. I love this girl with all of my heart. She is so amazing. She bore her testimony at the end and she was able to bring the spirit so so strong. She came up to Sister Mata and I and said, "Now I know how everyone feels after they get baptized and they just want everyone to know!!!"

Love you all SO much! Keep the faith!
\
Sister Summer Stone


Pictures:
Mission tour

Desea's Baptism!!

No comments:

Post a Comment