Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 80 FINAL WEEK!

8/14

Well, I never thought this day would come. Tomorrow morning we head off to Boise for me to fly home back to California. This week was just another amazing one. The Lord is always watching out for us to keep us busy and help us to find the elect. But only when we are doing our part and putting our effort in. 

Sister Lattin, an amazing woman and probably the reason I am in this area was able to take those steps into the waters of baptism this weekend. It was such a beautiful service and such a special evening. The adversary always tries his hardest right before something amazing is going to happen to STOP it. Luckily we are stronger than him and we wouldn't let him take control. It seemed like right before the baptism everything went wrong. The person who was supposed to baptize her couldn't make it because of a medical emergency. Our Ward Mission Leader was able to step in and do it. Then it seemed like everything went wrong with the program (wrong date written, wrong witnesses....) the list could go on and on. I said a silent prayer and everything seemed to start to go smoothly. I know the Lords hand is in this work. The spirit was so strong and she was able to share her testimony at the end of the service. 

I am so grateful for the time I have had to be here in the Idaho Boise Mission. I know I was called her for a reason and I know I was assigned to specific areas for reasons that only the Lord knows right now. I love this gospel and I love the things I have been able to learn here on my mission. I will NEVER EVER regret the time I have been here. I will cherish the things I have learned and the testimony I have been able to gain from being here. 

If you wanna keep in contact add me to your emails with this email:


LOVE YOU ALL!! KEEP THE FAITH!

Sister Summer Stone



Pictures:
1: Sister Lattin's baptism
2: Filer Musical fireside last night
3: Dito ^
4: 3 days.... haha NOT TRUNKY! I promise!
5: Car selfie because... :)







No comments:

Post a Comment