Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Week 5

What is up party people?
It sounds like it's been a crazy past few weeks. Colton looks like he grew 6 inches already, and CONGRATS KATELYN AND MARCUS! I can't wait to have a little nephew to squeeze when I get home! Chandler, keep going on lots of dates haha and Carli, just keep being beautiful because you look great haha. Mom and dad, go shred some pow pow for me this weekend up in all the fresh new snow at Northstar. 

So this has been a pretty long week. We didn't have Pday on Monday because we got to go to the temple this morning (picture) and so today was our Pday this week instead! The Boise temple is beautiful. It's really tiny but SO pretty. Loved being able to go and ponder and pray about our investigators.

We went to the Relief Society 174th Birthday Party for our 2 wards and got 2 solid dinners. I had my first Idaho baked potato and we got to take like 20 balloons that were left over. Try to picture me at 8:50 at night trying to get into the car with 20 balloons and the wind was probably blowing like 30 mph. Yup picture it, it was quite the site haha. 

OH ALSO, I got to ride on this kids hover board in our ward! (Picture) It was sooo awesome lol haven't ridden on one in like a sold 2 months. It played music and I had way too much fun on it. Sister Thomas had never even seen one before. She was surprised at how BOMB I was at it haha. jk... not really! 

Anyways, hope you all have had a good rest of your week. Keep the faith and remember God loves all of his children. I know that there is a reason I am here on my mission and I know that there are people I will teach here that need to hear my message. I know Joseph Smith really did see our Heavenly Father and our Savior when he was 14 and I know that he was able to translate the BOM by the power of the Spirit. I know this gospel is true and I know that the Book of Mormon is a true book. I know that the stories we read and study about truly did happen and I know that if we read and study from the Book of Mormon daily, we will be truly blessed! 

Love you all,
Sister Summer Stone 

No comments:

Post a Comment