Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week 50

1/9

If it's been windy & snowy & rainy & sunny & -30 with a wind chill all within 3 days clap your hands <clap, clap> 

WOAH!! SO this weekend Idaho was in a "State of Emergency" because of all the crazy weather, but it's all good because I read and studied A TON! I'm sorry to say we haven't had any lessons since I last emailed because of the snow and wind and ice and all that fun stuff. Its snowed almost 2 feet within 2 days. Church was cancelled for at least 20 stakes in southern Idaho. 

Something exciting that happened this week was my birthday!! Thanks so much everyone for the birthday wishes. It made me feel so special. We have only been able to spend time with members and stay home so we've gotten rides from everyone and just hung out. We took down lots of christmas decorations and wrote thank you notes. haha 

During our free time I read, "Our search for happiness" SO good! My testimony was strengthened so much. I know that the priesthood power that we have here on earth today is the correct and true authority to act in Gods name. I know we have a living prophet on the earth today to lead us and guide us. I know the gospel is true without a shadow of a doubt. Let's go and share the blessing we receive with everyone.

Keep the Faith y'all!!

LOVE YOU ALL!!
Sister Summer Stone

pics
1. getting rides with members #littlekidsfreezing&squished 
2. Still cold... haha


No comments:

Post a Comment