Friday, March 10, 2017

Week 51

1/17

WOW WOW WOW! 1st off... Sister Cluff and I are staying again! haha we will have been here for 6 months together after this transfer! But I am so excited. 

OK. Also, this week has been absolutely full of miracles. We were able to meet with Sydney, Marissa and Dave 3 times this week! We taught them the Plan of Salvation one of those nights and the spirit was so strong. Sydney and Marissa lost their sister/mom a few months ago and Dave lost his brother a few years ago so the lesson really meant a lot to them. We were able to testify to them that they will be able to see their loved ones again. We set a baptismal date with Marissa for next weekend so we are really excited about that. All 3 of them came to church this Sunday too so WOOHOO! The gospel is changing them and blessing their lives. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.

When we were on exchanges this week we went and saw a part member family to do some service and ever since we have gotten to this area she has been really stand off-ish. BUT this time she really opened up. We started talking about her mother who passed away a few years ago and that she WILL be able to see her again. I know that that is true and I also know that she felt the spirit. This message that we have about eternal families is for everyone. and it can bless everyone. I KNOW God has a plan for all of us and i have no doubt in my mind that I will be able to be with my family forever. Keep the faith you guys! I love you all!!

Love Always,
Sister Summer Stone

Pics
holding newborn baby lambs
sydney, dave, marrisa and the Gibby's (their fellowshippers)
before the "lakes" in all the fields froze
After they froze





No comments:

Post a Comment