Friday, March 10, 2017

Week 58

3/6

Wow! So much to say and so little time. I absolutely love this area. There is so much work to do here. We have already have extended 2 baptismal dates and I've only been here for like 4 days.

Sister Mata is my new companion and we are so excited to work together. We were together in the MTC so this is going to be a party (aka... welcome to the party ;)) haha 

We taught a lesson last night to a part member couple. We taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ or the Doctrine of Christ. As we taught the spirit was so incredibly strong in the room. I knew that they could feel it. We invited Monica, the nonmember wife to get baptized and she said "maybe. I'm still thinking about it." I know that she felt the spirit though. We promised her as she read the Book of Mormon everyday that she will feel the spirit and have that testimony confirmed. I love the opportunity we have to share our testimonies everyday!

We went to the Jackpot, NV branch this weekend because we had a lesson setup for after church with an investigator. She didn't show up because she was sick but I know that that was definitely a growing experience for me. I have never been to a church that small before. There were only 33 people in the whole branch, but as we started to sing the sacrament hymn the spirit overcame me and I had the thought come to my mind, "it doesn't matter where you are or how many people are there... this gospel is true! These people know it. I know it!" I know that this gospel is true and I know that Jesus Christ is the head of our church. I am so grateful for that testimony I have and I will strive to share it with everyone we come in contact with. You all should do the same too. What a blessing it is to have the fullness of the gospel here in our lives, why don't we just shout it from the rooftops?? haha I know I want to! :)

Love you all, keep the Faith!

Sister Summer Stone

Pictures:

none sorry! no time

No comments:

Post a Comment