Friday, March 10, 2017

Week 57

2/27

Hello family and friends. 

Wow. This week has been a sad one. haha so... 7 out of the 10 missionaries in our district have gotten sick this past week. haha you should have seen us at district meeting. All pale in the face and drinking ginger ale or 7up. God blesses us though because we are all back to semi normal. 

So, because of that, we didn't see like anyone all week because we were in side curled up in a ball. BUT I had a really awesome moment this week when my testimony was truly strengthened of the restoration as I was studying in the Book of Mormon. In Alma 41:13 is says, "...but the meaning of of the word restoration is to bring back again..." As I read that I was reminded of the truthfulness of the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know that this gospel is the ORIGINAL gospel that Christ taught when he was here on the earth. 

Also, we found out about transfers and I am going to Filer! My new companion is going to be Sister Mata. Sister Cluff and I are both leaving, so that'll be crazy! She is going to my last zone, to the Meridian Stake. 

Well, I love you all. KEEP THE FAITH!!

Sister Summer Stone


Pictures
1. our sick district last week on preparation day haha
2. going to get the mail on a sick day

3. what our counter looked like because #sick also, members are awesome. They were the ones who brought us all this




No comments:

Post a Comment