Friday, March 10, 2017

Week 53

1/30
Oh man you guys! What a blessing it is to be on a mission! What a blessing it is to see people change their lives for the better! What a blessing it is to see someone finally take those steps into the waters of baptism! What a blessing it is to share my testimony and knowledge of the restored gospel! 

Marissa was able to get baptized this weekend! She had such wonderful support from family, friends, and members of the ward she didn't even know. Marissa is such a good example to her family. She knows the gospel is right and when you obey God's commandments he will bless you in return. 

I feel like this whole week was just focused on the Restoration of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We taught Marissa, Sydney and Dave. 
On Friday we had an incredible lesson with a new investigator Gene. He told us "don't push me... I don't wanna be forced" We told him our purpose is to invite not to force. So we invited him to pray after the beautiful lesson that was totally led by the spirit and I know he felt good in his heart. 
We taught the Restoration at Marissa's baptism and once again... I felt the spirit. 
We were so blessed to be able to help with a Relief Society lesson yesterday and this was just the cherry on top of the milkshake! My testimony this week was confirmed over and over again as I shared what I knew to be true. I want to invite you all, to pray again this week and truly ask god with a sincere heart if the gospel is true, if Joseph Smith really was a prophet called of God, if the Book of Mormon really is true. You will be able to feel the spirit, it is just your job to be able to recognize how He speaks to you. 

I know that we have a prophet today who was called of God. I know God is a God of patterns and he would not have just left us here alone to wander in the wilderness. Ask the missionaries in your area to come over to your home and teach you the Restoration. You will feel the spirit and you will be able to remember how much our Father in Heaven loves us. I love you all so so much! I know this gospel is true and I know that God loves each and everyone of us.

Keep the Faith!!

Sister Summer Stone




pictures! 
From the baptism
Twin Falls for the broadcast (Lunch with the OG BUR W district)
SNOW
ps, hit 1 year. HOLLAA!!





No comments:

Post a Comment