Thursday, April 6, 2017

Week 61

3/27

WHAT A WEEK? Oh my goodness! haha I love my mission. I know I say it every week but really though. I do love my mission!! I will never regret my time here. I seriously learn something new every single day. Whether it's something about having a dairy, a farm, or something about the gospel I really do learn something new everyday! 

So, earlier this week started out with so many miracles. We go to dinner at a members home every Monday night and they started inviting a friend to come. Her name is Decia and she is 19 years old. We have been slowly teaching her the gospel but we felt prompted to invite her to be baptized and at first she was kind of hesitant but as soon as she said yes, the spirit came over her and we all were crying. She was hugging us and said, "I feel so good about this now! Thank you Sister's" we are so excited for Decia! Pray for her please :)

Yesterday Sister Mata and I gave talks in the Hollister branch and it was a little bigger than the Jackpot, NV branch but we were able to convey our message and the spirit was so beautiful there. We each talked about our favorite Book of Mormon stories and I couldn't even decide. But i ended up sharing the story of Alma the younger. I know that the atonement is real!

KEEP THE FAITH!! LOVE YOU ALL! THINK ABOUT YOUR FAVORITE BOOK OF MORMON SSTORY AND SHARE IT WITH SOMEONE THIS WEEK!!

Sister Summer Stone

Pics
1: We were low on miles so we've been biking. Mom, aren't you proud? All those cycle classes were good for something ;) haha
2: Milking cows for service... I enjoyed it haha I really did
3: Our district went on a hike to see Shoshone falls
4: I better have a sweet scar... haha 





No comments:

Post a Comment