Thursday, April 6, 2017

Week 62

4/3

Wow! I love General Conference. Every session was packed full of such good stuff. Can we just say, (for those of you who watched the priesthood session) Rule #6 is literally my moto. If you don't know what rule #6 is, go watch President Uchtdorf's talk in the priesthood session. 

We taught the Plan of Salvation so many times this week and it just reconfirmed my testimony. I love weeks like this where we are able to focus on the importance and the beautiful simplicity of having a forever family. Did anyone else notice that there were so many people who talked about the plan of salvation in conference. 

We taught the Plan of Salvation to Desea and she loved it. She is one of the most prepared people I have ever met. 

I loved what President Monson said about the Book of Mormon. I know that when we study everyday and get that testimony that we will never fall. 

Sorry this is so short. 

KEEP THE FAITH!! Love you all

Sister Summer Stone



Pictures:
1: Filer! Love it here!
2: Selfie with bad lighting sorry haha
3: The Esta's bearded dragon





No comments:

Post a Comment