Friday, May 19, 2017

Week 64

4/17

Ok, so I am so sorry that my emails the past few weeks have been so lame. The weeks just keep going faster and faster and I can't keep track! I literally can't even believe how fast the time goes. So here's a rundown on our week and the people we have been working with.

So the Esta's... Where do I even start? I love these people so SO much. Last week we taught their family the Gospel of Jesus Christ. She looked at us and said, "You guys, literally everything you're saying is what I had questions about... but I didn't tell you. This is so weird." We told her, "Sister Esta, it isn't weird. haha We felt really prompted to teach you this." and then she was like, "Ok, I really wanna know for myself like you do if this is true, like you say you feel it...I wanna feel that." We then talked with her about faith and invited her to act on that faith. We invited her to be baptized and she accepted a baptismal date! We are working with her and she will get baptized in the next few weeks. PLEASE pray for her

So DESEA is so awesome. She is seriously one of the most prepared people I have ever met. She knows the Book of Mormon is true and is looking forward to the day she gets to enter the waters of baptism. We were talking with her this week about some of the commandments (Word of Wisdom, Law of Chastity... fun stuff haha) and she looks at us and says, "I know that these are all what I need to do."

Sister Brown is amazing. She got baptized a few weeks ago and she is like a sponge just soaking everything in. We went to the temple this past week to do baptisms for the dead and she didn't want to leave. She was the last one to walk out the door. It is so adorable to see how excited she is to be learning and seeing so many new things. When we watched conference with her she paused the TV and walked up to take a picture of Thomas S. Monson. Seriously soaking it all in. 

LOVE YOU ALL!!! Keep the faith!

Sister Stone

Pictures
1: The Esta's (She's pregnant if you were wondering)
2: Going to the temple with Sister Brown
3: Desea!!
4: COWS! #welcometoIdaho






No comments:

Post a Comment