Friday, May 19, 2017

Week 65


4/25

This week has been awesome. I know that God's hand is in our work each and every day. 

We have been working with so many people who are prepared here in Idaho. I know that this work is true and this work is for everyone.

So we have this investigator Brother Stewart and he has been taking the lessons from the missionaries for like ever!! Anyways, he is one of the most prepared people I have met. We were able to talk with him about faith and taking those steps of faith last week and we set a baptismal date with him. This week he cancelled our appointment and that broke our hearts but he walked into church this week and everything that was said was FOR HIM!! He felt the spirit I know it. He is struggling with health right now but since he's been having faith and taking these steps closer to God, he has been blessed!!

I love this gospel and I love you all!

KEEP THE FAITH


Sister Summer Stone





No comments:

Post a Comment