Friday, May 19, 2017

Week 67

5/8

This week has been so incredible. I seriously love my mission so much. I learn so much everyday. I love this area! ok, let's just jump right into the week cause i dont havce much time!

This week we were able to have some awesome lessons with the Stuarts. We were talking about following the prophet then all of a sudden I felt like I needed to ask Dan and Alex (Brother Stuarts sons) if they would prepare themselves to be baptized when their dad is getting baptized. They both said "YES" They know that this gospel will bless their family. they know they want to be with their family forever. 

On Sunday morning before stake conference Brother Stuart called us and he was like "I don't think I'll be coming today... I don't feel good." I prayed so hard that he would come to stake conference because I knew he would benefit... surprise! he showed up and they whole confernece was focused on the temple. Just what he needed!

I love you all and I know this gospel is true.

KEEP THE FAITH!

Sister Summer Stone

Preparation day last week, we played frisbee golf
Happy Cinco de Mayo
Happy Cinco de Mayo (pt 2) #perksofhavingamexicancomp





No comments:

Post a Comment