Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Week 19


(6/13/16)

Hey everyone! It has been a lovely week. CONGRATS CARLI AND TAYLOR ON THE BIG ENGAGEMENT! I'm so happy for you both.

The weather cooled down and we've been busy busy busy. We saw Monique again and she is doing great! Their family is getting to know some of the members in the ward and we are super excited for them. We actually just saw them here in the library haha. I looked up and saw them checking out some books so Sister Hirales and I ran over to say hi. They were really excited to see us which is good!!!

Our Friday was BOOKED this week. which isn't normal haha but we had our last zone meeting before the missions split. And it was great. We had a really good training about building the trust of the members and working with them. After zone meeting we all went to Chick Fil A and It was a party! haha there were so many missionaries there. Gotta love Idaho.

Friday afternoon we went to visit a part member family and we were looking at the wedding pictures, and the 9 year old son was like "Woah mom. You and dad were a lot skinnier then!" and she said "Yeah, that was before a lot more kids and lot more life." then the kid leaned over to us and tried to whispered and said, "LIFE MEANS DONUTS" I almost peed my skirt on their couch. I don't know if he made it up on the spot or if that's like a family secret code name for donuts but either way it was SO funny!!

Then we had Darrens lesson and it went really well! He's reading through the Book of Mormon A TON faster now that Sister Hirales and I invited him to just focus on the BOM. We had a member come and they got a long great. I'm glad Darren is getting to know so many members in the ward! :)

THEN. We went to a Luah on Friday night that some other sisters had planned for their ward and we were able to have an investigator and a less active come. It was a fun night! ALSO, Jen had her baby! They named her Pyper Mae and she is the most precious baby I've ever seen (besides Georgia) ;).

We had exchanges this week and I got to go with Sister Ray agan (shout out to the Hubers). She is such a great example to me of how I wanna be at the end of my mission. This upcoming transfer is her last so I will miss her DEARLY but it's ok. She's gonna kill it back in Provo. We had a lot planned that day. We mowed an old lady with no teeth's lawn, helped a part member family in their yard, had 2 lessons planned and had lunch with a less active on a golf course. You could say Eagle treated me pretty well haha. OH MY GOODNESS! When we were helping the part member family, Sister Ray got really bad allergies so she asked for some allergy meds and they gave her children's and it was drowsy medication and she took double doses. She was saying the funniest things. She probably doesn't remember half the day but its ok! haha

Well I think that's it for now.

LOVE YOU ALL! Keep the faith.

Sister Summer Stone

 Luah

 Luah again


 Lunch on the golf course
 Too bright to handle lol


No comments:

Post a Comment