Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Week 26

8/1/2016

GOOD MORNING FAM! 

This week has been crazy busy. Sister Rabello went home, I have been companions with Sister Hallums the past few days, and I get a new comp on Wednesday. Busy busy haha. 

So this is gonna be short but I'll try to write fast. 

We were able to teach 2 of our investigators for the first time in like 6 weeks and it was awesome. They both said they would read the Book of Mormon this week and pray about it. I'm so excited to see them progress. 

Sister Hallums sang at church and I played the piano at church and the song was beautiful. The spirit was so strong. We all were crying by the end of it. 

Also, Sister Rabello and I were able to see a first edition of the Book of Mormon. So incredible to hear the story about how they got it and hold it in my hands. They talked about how that book was probably handled by Joseph Smith. I know this Gospel is true and I know Joseph Smith is a true prophet and I know the Book of Mormon is true. 

I love you guys! sorry this email is so short. 

Keep the faith!


Sister Summer Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment