Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Week 28

8/15/2016

Hi everyone!!!

Woah! So much to say but so little time!! 

We had a ward party this past week and it was AWESOME! Such an awesome turn out and we had a lot of less actives come and reunite with old friends. And then a lot of them came to church yesterday too! There was a live band and tons of good food and LOTS of fun dancing for me! Probably lost 5 pounds from sweating so much. Oh yeah, for those of you who were wondering if Boise is hot in the summer... yes. Yes it is. It's also really smokey from all the fires around here haha sorry weather break. BACK to missionary work! 

I got a call the other day and Sister Christensen from the office called to tell me that Tim Worley got baptized this last Saturday! Tim and Kristen Worley were the part member family I worked with in Meridian. I am so so happy for them. I know this decision is going to bless him and his family.

Sister Nelson and I were able to meet with a new investigator Shigue. Shes a 90 year old Japanese lady who reads her BofM every night before she goes to bed in English and Japanese. She knows the BofM is true and she wants to be baptized she just feels like she has to be perfect before she's able to be baptized so we'll have to explain to her that's what our Savior, the atonement and baptism is for. 

I was also able to see Sister Rabello this weekend. She came in town for the weekend. Love her so much! 

Well that's about it for my week. haha sorry Its so short but I love you all and we're working REALLY hard and loving the members. 

Keep the faith and send some love

Sister Summer Stone
1111 So. Cole Rd

Boise, Idaho 83709

No comments:

Post a Comment